HOUSTON, TX– If you’re not feeling up to cooking a big turkey this year, you’re in luck, because many of your favorite restaurants are still open for business today and ready to serve up some of your favorite holiday dishes either in-person or via carry-out.
Most places will offer group discounts or free desserts with your purchase, to see which Houston-area restaurants are offering these amazing deals visit our website for more details.
2020 Brunch, Lunch & Dinner Events
- The Annie Café & Bar – Dig into a Thanksgiving Day three-course prix-fixe menu or a limited dinner menu at the Galleria-area café. The Thanksgiving menu will feature options like an endive salad, Heritage turkey breast, Gulf red snapper and crab meat, wood-grilled sweet potatoes, and more. The prix-fixe menu is offered all day, though you must make reservations. $78 for adults and $25 for ages 11 and younger, excluding tax and gratuity. 10 am to 9 pm.
- B&B Butchers & Restaurant – Take your pick from B&B’s full dinner menu or a special prix-fixe menu that includes an amuse-bouche, three courses, and family-style side dishes along with complimentary hot apple cider and pumpkin cookies. Every guest will also receive a take-home gift that includes leftover turkey sandwiches, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and a side of gravy. Reservations are required. $75 for adults and $35 for ages 11 and younger, excluding tax and gratuity. 10 am to 9 pm.
- Cleburne Cafeteria – Swing by on Thanksgiving Day at the iconic Houston cafeteria on Bissonnet to place your order for a delicious bounty of turkey day foods, including turkey and ham ($14.95 per pound), veggies and sides ($14.95 per quart; $19.95 for a 56-ounce pan). Sides include baked squash, green bean casserole, baked corn, macaroni and cheese, candied yams, baked spinach and more. Orders must be placed in-person on Thanksgiving Day. 11am to 7pm.
- Brennan’s of Houston– Try on Thanksgiving with a Texas-Creole twist at Brennan’s, which features a menu of holiday eats like seafood gumbo, Texas-Creole American turkey, shrimp and grits, southern baked apple crisp and more. Reservations are required. $62 per person. 11am to 7pm.
- Turner’s– Get a Thanksgiving taste of a bygone era with an old-world, white-glove service and a festive menu featuring a Belgian endive and persimmon salad, or a chestnut soup with black truffles, and a second-course entrée paired with a selection of six unlimited traditional side dishes. Reservations are required. $250 per person, excluding tax, gratuity, and alcoholic beverages. from 11 am to 8 pm.
- Seasons 52 – Dive into Thanksgiving dinner with all the traditional trimmings, including roasted turkey, Yukon mashed potatoes, housemade cranberry relish, and more. Dinner packages are also available to-go. $29.95 for adults and $15 for children; a to-go meal is $150 and serves four to six people. 11 am to 9 pm.
- Downtown Aquarium – Enjoy an under-the-sea feast that includes roasted sliced turkey, cornbread stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and more at The Aquarium in Downtown. $25.99 for adults and $9.50 for ages 10 and younger. 11:30 am to 8 pm.
- Steak 48 – Celebrate Thanksgiving with a traditional dinner boasting turkey, a choice of whipped or sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and gravy. Reservations are required and to-go packages are available. $59 per person. Noon to 9 pm.
- Bobcat Teddy’s Ice House | No Cover – The White Oak ice house is serving up a Thanksgiving dinner plate provided by Bagzz of Bugzz Crawfish and Shrimp, along with live music from Jay Bee Zay. No cover, but drinks are on you. 5pm to 10pm.