HOUSTON – Contractors looking to do business with the City of Houston, other governmental agencies, and the private sector are invited to sign up for Procurement Basics for Contractors, a free 6-week course presented by the Office of Business Opportunity and Level 3 Corporation.
Classes will take place virtually from 1-2 p.m. every Tuesday from Jan. 12 to Feb. 16. Advanced registration is required, and completion of all modules is recommended to receive the full benefit of the program. Space is limited and registration closes on Jan. 11.
Each module will cover:
- Effective Bid Opportunity Review Strategies
- Determination of a Commercially Useful Function
- Typical Contract Award Processes
- Understanding Government Procurement Methods
- Contractor Responsibility Determination
- Post Award Best Practices
Content provided by City of Houston | Media Release