HOUSTON – A big change is coming to George Bush Intercontinental Airport, IAH.
The Terminal D/E Parking Garage will close permanently on March 1 to allow for our crews to begin construction of the new international terminal arrivals and departures hall.
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR PASSENGERS
- Starting March 1, the Terminal D/E garage at Bush Airport will permanently close.
- Passenger vehicles still parked in the Terminal D/E garage after March 18 will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
- All passengers who would normally park in Terminal D/E garage may park in any other terminal garages and use the subway train to access Terminals D and E.
- Other convenient and affordable parking options include two nearby ecopark lots.
- Passengers are encouraged to visit www.fly2houston.com to check terminal garage parking capacities, pre-book parking and save.
- Terminal D/E curbside pickup and drop-off will remain open. To ease potential roadway congestion, family or friends picking up passengers for all terminals should use the cellphone lots until their passenger is ready at curbside.
George Bush Intercontinental Airport